Flow of the contest
- The contest will be held across 4 levels, namely school, regional, state and national level. Students from std. 1 to 8 can participate at school level, wherein they will be required to make a particular model based on certain themes and will be shortlisted for the regional level by BrainCafé coaches in consultation with the school principal.
- Contest will be held across 4 levels and each category has been given some specific themes/ topics based on which the models have to be designed. E.g. Air, Water, Magnets etc.
- Students selected for regional level after qualifying at school level will compete with students from various schools who have been shortlisted for that particular region. Similarly students fill be shortlisted further for state and national level.
- Judgments from regional level onwards will be done by external dignitaries appointed by BrainCafé.
- Winners at every level will be awarded certificates and exciting prizes like iPads, Digital cameras, Laptops, etc.